Monday, July 28, 2014

I'm BAAAAACK!

Hello There Crafty Crafters!

I have returned with much news both personal and crafty. I have truly missed sharing all my crafty goodness...which honestly hasn't been much because of my personal life. Lots of HUGE changes and now I am able to be able to craft more...for the moment. 

Let's start with the personal...
1. I am a single mama now with my two girls. 
2. I moved 
and now....

I have my own craft room!!

Well sort of...I share it with my mom who lives with me. 

I can't wait to show you what my room looks like and see what all of you been up too. 

I will post pics soon! I will also start videos too once I get my camera hooked up. 

 
 




1 comment:

  1. so glad to see you are back!!! Can't wait to see your crafty room!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visitng my blog. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment or question!